Customer Experience and Strategic Growth Initiatives
Regardless of the age or size of your retail business, profitable revenue growth likely appears at the top of the list of strategic objectives for the executive team each year. SD Retail continually partners with retail organizations to identify growth opportunities and execution requirements in customer experience enhancement, channel (on-line, catalogue, store-within-store, stand-alone) and geographical expansion, and new concept launch. Within any concept, SD Retail assists retailers increase conversion rates, basket size, units per transaction, frequency and overall experience. We lead our clients successfully through the complexities of licensing arrangements as a growth vehicle.
Typical Results Include:
- Successful launch of on-line, catalogue and brick-and-mortar new retail concepts
- Development of new store-within-store approach driving significant increase in department sales
- Introduced and expanded web and catalogue operations to complement existing store portfolio
- Successful leadership transformation and team integration of acquired retail entity
- Successfully expanded chains and brands internationally
- Increased conversion rates by 15 – 30% customer experience
Our teams will work with you to create or refine your growth objectives and drive the appropriate, integrated strategy that aligns shareholder objectives with desired customer experience to drive organic growth of your company.
Whether the path to continued retail success involves expanding, refining or revitalizing
An existing platform or bringing a new line or concept to the market, SD Retail has delivered success for retailers facing the same challenges you face as you look to grow. Our teams work with you to create or refine your growth strategies and provide the expertise to model and implement potential solutions. True to our commitment to fully realized, sustainable ROI and implementation, we have proven methodologies to model and test critical drivers of successful growth and build to launch and roll-out.
Some of the related questions our teams help answer:
- How will we translate our brand or new concept to a profitable, scalable retail operation?
- How do I determine what actions to take on a new concept project? What should the ROI for this type of project be?
- How do I test a new concept properly to provide adequate “shakedown” before going live?
- How do I integrate a new concept to my existing systems, supply chain and sourcing areas to prevent redundancies that drive unnecessary costs into the new concept?
- Which elements of the customer experience drive conversion and transaction size? How do we make these drivers actionable?
- What are the sales floor behaviors and in-store visual elements that drive sales?
- How do I best execute to unlock the value across our multiple channels?
Company Expands Merchandising and Strategy Practice With Seasoned Retail Executive
Farla Efros, Former Office Depot Senior Executive Joins as EVP and Chief Operating Officer
Comprehensive Service Offering Will Build on Vast Network of Retail Relationships, Access to Capital Investment and Real Estate Resources, and Expertise in Redefining the Store Experience